Visa Debit Card
Debit Card Program Update
We want to share some exciting updates with you on significant changes we will be making to our debit card program! If you have a debit card with us, you will be reissued a new contactless card in the next few months. Watch our video below to learn more.
Our ATMs allow you to pre-set your user preferences so you don’t have to answer the same questions every time your insert your card.
Here's how this works:
- Insert your card
- Select your language preference
- Enter your PIN number and select "Set Up Transaction Preferences" located at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the preference(s) that you would like to set-up; preferred language, preferred fast cash amount, preferred receipt option.
- For your preferred language, select English, Spanish or Always prompt. You will receive a confirmation screen for your choice. Simply choose yes or no.
- For your preferred fast cash amount, choose the amount that you would like to appear. You will receive a confirmation screen for your choice. Simply choose yes or no.
- For your receipt option, choose from: always print a receipt, never print a receipt or always give me an option. You will receive a confirmation screen for your choice. Simply choose yes or no.
The next time you visit one of our ATMs your preferences will be in place and you will no longer need to answer these prompts when you are performing a transaction.
Will I be charged a Fee to use any of these ATMs?
You may not be charged a surcharge fee, but other fees may apply. Owners of PLUS® ATMs may charge a surcharge fee.
What are the Daily Withdrawal limits at an ATM when I use my Visa Debit Card?
You may withdraw $1,000 total daily at an ATM
What are the Daily Point-Of-Sale (POS) Transaction limits when I use my Visa Debit Card at a POS?
You may make a total of $5,000 in POS transactions daily.
- Visit any branch location.
- If you have your current PIN, you can change it at any Members 1st ATM using the "pin change" option on the "main menu".
- You can call 1-855-426-5167 to change your PIN at any time.