When you come to work with us, you'll get more than a paycheck. We offer our associates benefit programs to: provide for health and well-being of themselves and their families; meet their financial goals; develop their careers and balance work and personal life. Benefit eligibility varies according to employment status.
- Competitive Wages and Salaries.
- Performance Incentive Plans. Superior credit union performance is celebrated with discretionary payment made to reward associates’ contributions. (This is not a guaranteed part of compensation)
- Annual Performance Reviews. Merit salary increases are based on individual performance evaluated annually.
- Associate Referral Program. Current associates will receive referral bonuses for any candidate they referred, when that referred associate reaches 6 months and 1 year of employment.
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision & prescription). Eligible associates enjoy flexibility to choose what’s best for them.
- Pre-tax Health Care Account.
- Pre-tax Dependent Care Account.
- Blueprint for Wellness. Participants enjoy improved health and reduced premiums.
- Short-term Disability.
- Long-term Disability.
Your Financial Future
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Paid Life Insurance. 2x annual salary.
- Paid Dependent Life Insurance. For spouse and each child.
- Educational Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement. After 6 months of employment.
- Job Opportunities. We are committed to strengthening Members 1st by promoting internal candidates through our Job Posting Program and hiring the best possible candidates through our Hiring Process.
- Advanced Management Programs. We offer management development programs to give the participants a well-rounded learning experience that prepares and positions them for future success with Members 1st. Programs include: Management Trainee Program; Mentor Program; Management Acclimation Program.
- Employee Assistance Program. Provides confidential assessment, referral, and counseling to associates and families.
- Paid Time Off (PTO). Effective on date of hire, associates accrue PTO based on hours worked. Accrual rates are based on years of service.
- Paid Holidays. Associates are paid for ten (10) holidays.
- Annual Health & Wellness Fair. Over 20 vendors attend this event annually to provide resources and education to associates on health issues that matter to them.